Nozzles - Small Dual Flow
- Dual Flow Nozzles are constructed of hard anodized aluminum with brass and stainless steel internal components
- Most come with a heavy duty rubber bumper for added protection (Exception: Bumperless models)
- Flows from 5 gpm to 90 gpm
- Ideal for firefighting, and industrial uses.
- Adjustable from fog to straight stream to off with twist shutoff.
(Dual flow nozzles starting from the off position twist to Low Flow Straight Stream, to Low Flow Partial Fog, to High Flow Straight Stream to High Flow Fog, all in one continuous twisting motion)
Find a Distributor/Dealer Now
1 1/2" Dual Range Nozzle 20 TO 60 GPM
(click to enlarge)
|Description:||20 to 60 GPM blast|
|Model:||Adjustable Fog Nozzle|
|Flow:||20 - 60 gpm|
|Shipping||(L)4" (W)4" (H)5"|
Small Dual Range Literature|
Documents may require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Return to Small Dual Flow List
C & S Supply, Inc.
6342 E. CR 18
Johnstown, CO 80534
Phone: (888) 663-4966
Fax: (970) 663-3878
For questions or comments contact email@example.com
- 2013 C & S Supply, Inc.
Web development by Lifeline Computer Support, LLC